Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh so dear M.J. ..


They told me I had to write about someone I admired.. I don't really "admire" anyone, BUT as everybody's talking a lot about Michael Jackson and his death, why wouldn't I do the same?

I think he's a lovable and hatable person at the same time.. Lovable because.. yeah, maybe simply because he was a god damn genius!!! Did you see the way he could dance?? AND sing???? Nah, I think he's an AMAAAZING artist, come on, he set up a new era!! Now, as a person, he's just a piece of sh*t.. I think we all know that.. Don't have to explain anything else.. We all know what I'm talking about..

And I forgot to say that before his unhuman, and awful operation he was really handsome, really... that's a shame he changed his whole body...

No comments:

Post a Comment